Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How Am I Feeling?

As we watched the video, I had shivers and a trembling feeling travelling through my body. The movie was giving me a headache so I turned it off. “Hey!” said my friend as she walked over to the scooters. “Let’s go on these then,” she muttered slowly. I felt my pizza coming up as I flew in the wind. The cold breeze in my face was so soft and silky. As we went round a wiggly park, (now I could definitely feel my pizza). I saw teenagers; my friend whispered to me,
“Turn back now they are obviously up to something bad as you can see it in their faces.” I shivered several times as I turned around, “Let’s go home now” I answered.
How am I feeling?

By Zoe

2 comments:

J.C said...

Very cool Zoe. I really like it.



J.C

Anonymous said...

i really like it to