Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Best Mate Group


Who is your favourite character in this story and why?

The first person to reply to this post needs to write the answer to this question in the comments section.  Before they post the comment they also need to add a new question at the bottom of their comment for the next person to answer.  The next person will do the same thing when they comment.

Make sure you put your first name (if you have that consent) or your initials at the bottom of your comment.

1 comment:

Cyber Kids said...

My favourite character is Brighteyes, also known as Best Mate as well as some other names he has been called =). Brighteyes is my favourite because he has a very nice personality, he is friendly, and I think he is a very loving dog ;). If I could have a dog I'd like a dog like Brighteyes...tehehe. Now my question for the next person (and I'd like that to be Sana ;)) why did you choose the book Best Mate? How did it catch your attention?

J.C.