Tuesday, September 24, 2013

100 Word Challenge

                                                                          HELP

My parents had just put me to bed. I was in my pitch black room. I could hear crunching and rustling from outside my bedroom window. I could hear tapping from tree branches against my wall.

From in the hall I could hear footsteps, they were getting louder and louder. From the bottom of my door I could make out feet. I could see mr door handle twist one way and then the other. My bedroom door started, very slowly opening...

And then I saw a bright light, shining in my eyes. A black figure walked right up to my bed. It was just standing there.

By Holly M

2 comments:

Miss Williams said...

Hi Holly,
I really enjoyed reading your 100 word challenge. You used different adjectives and adverbs to make your writing interesting to read. You've managed to build up suspense in your story which can sometimes be tricky to do, I really want to know what happens next!!! Keep up the good work!
Miss Williams

Bella said...

Awesome story Holly! I don't really think there's anything you need to improve on there!
Bella